Problem with subscription renewal (Teams)

Hi,

my teams account has been frozen for a few days. I'm trying to pay, but every time I put in my credit card data, I don't get any error message, the small window closes and I'm back on the billing page, saying, without any change, “Your payment was not received. Your account will be frozen in 0 days.”. I’m getting an e-mail saying “Your 1Password subscription has changed”, but nothing changes. My account is still frozen. My card hasn’t been charged.

I’d be glad, if you could help.

Asia

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: 1Password for Teams

Comments

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Hi @asia_rycko_bozenska! Sorry for the trouble. It looks like the card was declined. This may be happening due to your bank's fraud detection, or the card being expired. Could you check the latter, and if that's not the case, call the number on the back of the card and ask if they marked 1Password as fraudulent? Some banks are just a bit overzealous about this. Feel free to try another card as well. :) Let me know how that goes!

• The card is perfectly ok. I paid with it for another thing today. I will call my bank. I need to use this particular card.
    Thanks for your answer.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Please let us know what the bank has to say. :)

Ben

• @Jacob I called the bank and they told me, they can see the transaction and the verification went ok (neither is something wrong with my card nor with your company), but there was no amount listed. I guess something is wrong with the software on your side. Could you check this for me? The lady at the bank told, on their side everything is all right.

• edited September 2016

@Ben @Jacob Do you have any news for me? I really need 1Password up and running… Maybe you can unblock my account until the issue is solved on your side?

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@asia_rycko_bozenska Our billing team is looking into it and we'll get back to you with an update soon.

• @Jacob Thanks! If you need any further information from me, please let me know.

• ssorokassoroka 1Password Alumni 1Password Alumni

Hi @asia_rycko_bozenska,

I've checked with our billing system and I do show a payment amount of $6.14 USD. The failure message isn't particularly helpful, it just says "Your card was declined". We've seen some issues with Visa Debit cards in the past, so if you have another card to try that might be helpful. Since the transaction is being declined by your card issuer, I can't see any further details into why it's not going through. When you contact them, make sure to use the number on the back of your credit card, as that will ensure it goes to the right department.

Thanks! let us know how it goes.
    Steven

This discussion has been closed.