2 different ipad minis are getting stuck in the settings screen even if I enter the master password.

Options
gardeniron
gardeniron
Community Member

I am manually syncing to a Mac laptop running the El Capitan Version 10.11.6. I tried purchasing the Pro option from inside the 1Password app. For a few moments I could access the actual entries and then the program got stuck in the settings screen loop again. This happened after I entered the master password again. I've written this question before and have not received any answers or help. Please help a new user to 1Password. I find this whole process very cumbersome and disappointing. Also -- I only sync manually. I do not want to sync using the cloud.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6 and
Sync Type: manual
Referrer: forum-search:2 different ipad minis are getting stuck in the settings screen even if I enter the master password. The individual entries are listed in 1Password.

Comments

• Hi @gardeniron,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

You mentioned a "settings screen loop." Could you please describe that for me? What actions do you take and what happens in response?

I can't say I've heard of anything that I would describe as a "settings screen loop," so I'd need more of a description of what this is in order to help track down what may be happening.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.