Trouble using 1Password (purchased from Mac App Store) on Sierra

sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Any problems after updating to macOS Sierra?.

Comments

• winger1955
    winger1955
    Community Member

Loaded Sierra this morning with no issues. I then purchased 1Password thru the app store but cannot get it to work. The browser extension I have downloaded is 1Password 4.5.9., is this correct? The extension does show up in the extensions folder and enabled.
    Thanks

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @winger1955,

The previous thread was about general 1Password / Sierra compatibility questions, so we've moved your message to a separate discussion since it sounds like you're running into a specific problem. I hope you don't mind!

I then purchased 1Password thru the app store but cannot get it to work.

We'll be happy to help you with 1Password on Sierra, but first we'll need to know what isn't working, as "cannot get it to work" could mean almost anything. Can you please elaborate on that? If you can describe exactly what you're trying to do, the exact steps you're taking to do it, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead, we should have a much better idea of how to help you get things straightened out.

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.