WiFi Sync

Options
A884126
A884126
Community Member
edited September 2016 in iOS

Hi.

Can you show up only once the pop up windows (image attached)?

It is very annoying when you are close to your computer when 1Password is closed and that you are using your iOS devices.

Thanks
Bruno

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.5.8
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: Wi-Fi

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Can you show up only once the pop up windows (image attached)?
    It is very annoying when you are close to your computer when 1Password is closed and that you are using your iOS devices.

@A884126: Indeed. Keep in mind that while it's annoying to get the popup, having 1Password not sync and not knowing why can also be an annoying problem. We definitely need to come up with a less intrusive way of presenting this though since, ideally, we don't want to be annoying anyone. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

• A884126
    A884126
    Community Member
    Options

I agree about warning the user. But once should be enough ;-)

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, we'll have to come up with something better. ;) :+1:

• A884126
    A884126
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. It is a shame since the many updates you made and after 4 months, you did not provide a solution.
    Honestly this is a real pain. Especially that I always use 1Password on all my devices. Having my MBP switch on get me 2 pop up windows each time I open the app on my idevices. it is REALLY ANNOYING.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@A884126: Actually, 1Password for iOS 6.5 was released last week and contains the following change (among others):

Improved WLAN sync error handling to make it less annoying when the desktop is locked. {OPI-3314}

Be sure to update. Merry Christmas! ;)

• A884126
    A884126
    Community Member
    Options

My mistake, the Mac version was not updated. Thanks so much! You made my day!

• Ben
    Options

Excellent! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.