Upgraded to iPhone 7 and categories do not display

Options
kbialk
kbialk
Community Member

I upgraded to iPhone 7 and use 1Password on my iPhone, iPad, (both ios10) and MAC. My categories display correctly on my iPad and MAC but not on my iPhone since I upgraded. How can I fix this?

1Password Version: 6.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• kbialk
    kbialk
    Community Member
    Options

Not sure if this makes a difference but when I tried to restore my iPhone 7 from iCloud I had significant problems. I worked with Apple on it for 12 hours and it appeared that several of my recent iPhone 6 iCloud backups were corrupt so we had to restore from my iPad back up. However, my iPad version of 1Password has all of my categories and my iPhone version only has 4. Thanks.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2016
    Options

Hi @kbialk,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I think I may have an idea of what is going on here. I'm thinking that there may have been an issue restoring the Pro features on the iPhone. To confirm, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• kbialk
    kbialk
    Community Member
    Options

GIG-17586-367

• Thanks, @kbialk! We received the report. We'll review it and get back to you via email ASAP.

Ben

ref: GIG-17586-367

This discussion has been closed.