Sorting/matching in 1p Mini

Hey there,

I wonder if there's any effort improving sorting/martching in 1p mini.

Currently it looks like it is trying to match the domain name primarly without giving so much interest to subdomains. Unfortunately i'm having quite some logins, password and other stuff (probably like others) on our companies domain. So every time I visit one of the subdomains with the browser, 1p mini shows me all of this subdomain's accounts while only/primarly showing the subdomain i'm on would be totally helpful as long as an account exists for that. Instead of that logins get sorted alphabetically. I know of course I could hack this by things people did in the past to hack phone books (like "AAA1 plumbing service") but... seriously?

Any other helpful suggestions?

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12
Sync Type: Team

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Helmi: Indeed, 1Password will offer the closest matches (subdomain) at the top of the list by default, with less exact matches (domain only) following below.

For example, at www.google.com, I get logins with that URL saved before those using accounts.google.com. If you're seeing something different, you probably enabled 1Password Preferences > Logins > Allow filling on pages that closely match saved websites at some point and forgot.

Also keep in mind that you can use Favorites to flag logins to always be at the top of the list for that site. Does that help? :)

This discussion has been closed.