Custom Displayed Team Name

Options

We are starting to use 1Password for Teams at work, and it is awesome!

However, when the People Who Decide Things created the account, they chose a team name that was annoyingly long and not capitalized correctly.

Is it possible to change the "displayed name" for a team on my machine (or across all of my devices), so that I can rectify this for my personal display, as there is no way I am going to convince the Powers That Be to do it differently?

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @kdbertel! So glad to hear Teams is awesome. :lol: While there isn't a way to change the appearance as a team member, it's worth mentioning to them that it's not that easy for you to use in the apps. They can change it to something more fitting if they'd like. Sign in to the team in a browser, then click the team name in the top right and choose Team Settings. Click the pencil icon beside the current name and enter a new one, then you'll be all set. Good luck, and I hope that helps!

• kdbertel
    kdbertel
    Community Member
    Options

The issue is that despite my pointing this out, they do not want to go and change the team name.

Oh well. Consider this a feature request, though I imagine it's going to be super way low on the list. I can survive :)

• I'm sorry about that, mate :( We'll keep this one in mind, but it's good to note that features are built upon user interest. We want to make things people need.

This discussion has been closed.