1 Password on Mac OS Sierra not working properly

Yesterday I upgraded to OS Sierra and today my 1 Password is not filling login information in either Safari or Firefox. I made sure that I have the most recent browser versions, checked 1 Password preferences and still no luck. Also when I'm on a page that I've visited before (as a log-in), 1 Password is not detecting it and pulling it up as a login item in my menu. Help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mindopoly,

I'm sorry you're having trouble filling Logins in your browsers after the Sierra upgrade! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum.

We'll definitely be able to help get things working correctly again, but first we'll need to know some details about your setup:

• What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What exact versions of Safari and Firefox are you using?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in each browser?
    • Do you see the 1Password extension icon in the toolbar of Safari and Firefox? If so, what happens when you click on it?
    • Do you see the 1Password mini icon in your Mac's menubar? If so, what happens when you click on it?
    • What are the exact steps you normally take to have 1Password fill your Logins on websites?
    • What happens if you click on the URL field of a Login item in the main 1Password app?
    • What happens if you open a website by choosing a Login item from the 1Password extension in the browser?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.