How to empty Trash?

Brosa
Brosa
Community Member

How do I empty the Trash in the Windows Version 6 (6.0.239d) ?

1Password Version: 6.0.239d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:empty trash

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Brosa,

It is not possible to do that in the current version of 1Password 6 for Windows. We are aware of that, but focused on more major things at the moment. We'll get there. :)

As a temporary workaround you can empty the Trash, if you log in to your account at 1Password.com.

I hope it helps. If you have other questions about 1Password 6, feel free to ask them. :+1:

Thanks!

++
    Greg

• Brosa
    Brosa
    Community Member
    edited September 2016

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply. Your suggested workaround worked fine so that's good enough at this point.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Greg, you are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• dennispepe
    dennispepe
    Community Member

Thanks for the Info. After buying a subscription, setting up everything and in general playing with the program I had fifty some items in the trash. They were mostly duplicates that were the result of experimenting with the program and definitely are never needed again so I was surprised that they couldn't be deleted from the program on my PC. I have been reading through many of the posts on the forum and it looks like creative minds behind this software really care about their software and the people who use it. How refreshing!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Good to hear. And thank you! We really do. We love making software, and 1Password is something we very much want for ourselves, so we're highly motivated to make it better. And it also helps to hear from users like you about what improvements you're looking for as well. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.