Feature Request: Add "Choose Preferred Browser" Dropdown on New Login Form

seasoned_geek
seasoned_geek
Community Member

Feature

Please add a "Choose Preferred Browser" dropdown menu on 1Password's New Login form.
This feature will enable the user to choose a preferred browser to use with 1Password's Auto-Login feature.

Reason

I cannot use Safari as my preferred (default) browser on some websites that require a log in. The reason why this happens is due to some internal scripting/programming issue(s) on those sites. Logging on to these sites is not the issue. Using features on the site, such as popup forms, is an issue.

Example

When I use Safari to view my monthly bill on an insurance provider site, I cannot, because their popup window is a blank slate. However, when I use Firefox on the same insurance provider site, their popup window displays my monthly bill.

Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Feature Request: Submit login on chosen browser

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @seasoned_geek

Thank you very much for taking some time to contact us and letting us know what you'd like to see in 1Password. While I can't tell you whether if or when this feature will be added, will take it into consideration for the future :chuffed: Stay around to see all the new things that we add to 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.