To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't login and don't know why

Options
kcca
kcca
Community Member

Not sure why I cannot login, know my email address, Account Key and password............I have no idea why......please help :-)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Login

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi kcca,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry you're having some trouble.

I sent you email so we can better assist you. We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :)
    ref: KCQ-81232-664

• albertomarino
    albertomarino
    Community Member
    Options

I got a problem with my account, I have it from 2014 and now that I am coming back to use 1 password I cant find the password to get into, even I cant get a clue with the question suggested, how can I get it or reset it so that I can use it in my icloud?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @albertomarino,

Welcome to the forums! :)

I am sorry for the confusion here. You have a 1Password account only if you have subscribed to one of our subscription plans, we introduced them recently. Since you have 1Password from 2014, you don't have an account with the new service. Most likely you have a local vault with 1Password license. Here is the breakdown of the differences between licenses and accounts:

The difference between a 1Password subscription and a standalone license

As for your Master Password, we can't do a reset for you. For your security, we never store or have access to your Master Password — that's something only you can know. Please check out our troubleshooting guide, which may help you to recover your Master Password:

Recover Master Password

I hope it helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to create a new thread, we are here to help! :+1:

Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.