To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Importing a Dropbox vault into 1Password that is also linked to a 1Password account

oliverfarrell
oliverfarrell
Community Member

I've just moved over to an individual 1Password account to move all my personal passwords and data into the cloud. I also have a vault that was shared with me via Dropbox but I no longer seem to be able to import this vault into my 1Password for Mac, leaving me stranded and unable to login to any of the sites I need access to.

I'm able to still access both my 1Password Account and Dropbox synced vaults via the iOS app, but not the Mac app. How come? I don't own the vault synced via Dropbox so it doesn't seem fair to insist that they pay for a subscription just so I can access it on my Mac.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @oliverfarrell! Sorry for the trouble with your Dropbox vault. I'd be happy to help get things sorted out. :) To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

Send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• oliverfarrell
    oliverfarrell
    Community Member

Thanks, @Jacob. I've sent the diagnostics report.

• Thanks @oliverfarrell, we've received your report. We'll be back in touch via email as soon as we've had a chance to review it and come up with a recommendation.

Ben

ref: YSP-37347-966

This discussion has been closed.