To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Not able login to my account

Options
acj
acj
Community Member

Hello!
I need help to login to my account. I've had 1Password for many years and have a license. I would like to be able to login somewhere and check my invoices etc, but things seem to have changed regarding types of accounts and I can't get my head around it. Please help me to find my account (I have tried by resending licences, find account etc but no success).

Thanks in advanced!/Ann

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @acj! Sorry for the confusion. We recently introduced a 1Password subscription service, which has automatic sync between your devices, access to 1Password anywhere, and more. Since you purchased 1Password a while back, you didn't get an account with the new service. You can create one to get the benefits accounts include (see that blog post I just linked to for more info), or you can keep using 1Password as you always have.

I'd be happy to help find your license, though I didn't see one under the email address you used to sign up here. If you purchased from the Mac App Store, you can install the app again from there:

1. Launch the Mac App Store and sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase 1Password
    2. Switch to the Purchases tab
    3. Click the Install button beside 1Password

If not, please send us a message at support+licenses@agilebits.com and include a few emails you may have used in the past. We'll continue the search there. :)

This discussion has been closed.