When will tag management/favorite management/empty trash arrive for family accounts?

Options
Paul_Jennings
Paul_Jennings
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I'm on a 30 day trial considering a move from Lastpass. Before I pay now/later/not at all it would help me to know roughly when these features are expected to arrive. Bulk management of tags doesn't appear to exist - including any way of deleting an unwanted "imported ..." tag. I can mark favorites in android and they show in windows but not ideal and I can empty trash if I log in to my online account. Really not very joined up at all. If nothing else I would expect to be able to do all management tasks in the online account - not just those to do with users. I realise that I'm using a beta product in the windows app, but when it comes to management of logins everything is looking a bit beta at the moment.

1Password Version: 6.0.252d
Extension Version: 6.0.252d
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Family Account

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Paul_Jennings, thanks for reaching out to and letting us know what you think. We love to hear what features you want most and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Bulk management of tags doesn't appear to exist - including any way of deleting an unwanted "imported ..." tag.

Bulk renaming/adding/removing of tags is not available in the app right now, but we'd love to add it in the future. I can't say when it'll be implemented, but I can tell you that it isn't a priority right now.

I think your best bet is to stay on board until your trial period ends and watch how things progress. We have a great team here and things may change quicker than we expect. One (of many) awesome things about 1Password accounts is that we will not lock you out of your account after your trial period; you'll still be able to access your data but your account will be frozen. This is great for you because it'll let you follow 1Password 6's progress after your trial period ends ;).

• freeAgent
    freeAgent
    Community Member
    Options

I've run into this as well. Having imported a massive and messy library of sites into 1Password from Lastpass, I've been going through and trying to get everything cleaned up. I'm nearly done, but bulk tag operations would make things a lot easier.

• MikeT
    edited June 2017
    Options

We do apologize but yes, having this implemented early would've save a lot of work.

We're still working on the core subsystem that'll make this much easier to implement the bulk editing support.

Just to update this thread since it was old, 1Password 6.6 has favorites and restoring items from Trash already implemented.

This discussion has been closed.