To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Learning 1Password

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: I need help with my account?.

Comments

• miler
    miler
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. AlsoI typed my user name wrong. Is there is a way to change it? Could you tell me when my promotion expires or where I can see that information. I also Don't really understand how the whole thing works in regard off having passwords on all devices. I don't see my primary vault in my account online. Not sure how I can see it on other devices. Could you direct me to some training videos? I watched some online from few years ago. I like the person who teaches it. I learned a lot form his youtube channel. However, I could not find a good tutoring videos from your company. And believe me for older people it is not easy to just get it. We need some good and very simple instructional videos.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@miler: The best thing to do will be to email us at support@1password.com from the email address you used to sign up, and we can work with you to get the name sorted out and your devices setup.

Regarding videos, be sure to check out the 1Password YouTube channel. But an even better option is to go directly to the 1Password support site. There videos are included in specific articles along with instructions and screenshots to walk you through using 1Password.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.