To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Setup new device

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: I need help with my account?.

Comments

• gadgets88
    gadgets88
    Community Member
    Options

i just upgraded my phone with iphone7 and synced it up and 1password worked for me. Well iPhone 7 died and Apple had to replace the phone, i synced it back up again with this new phone, now it will not let me log back in, it saved my info on the first iPhone7, but this one did, it is giving me an option to sign up as new, that would mean i have lost all my passwords?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gadgets88: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you subscribe to 1Password Families (or Teams), or signed up for an individual subscription plan. Instead, if you choose "Use without an account" you can sync your data from another device or create a new vault. If you've already setup sync on your old phone, this will be easy. Otherwise, you'll need to set it up on the old phone first, and then on the new one:

1Password sync options

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.