Pricing

SystemSystem

Team Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: New user - guidance please.

Comments

• I have decided to get 1PW for my wife, and just logged onto the site. I see the entire pricing model has switched. But I am still using 1PW as the original app that I purchased for my mac and IOS devices. Is this being phased out?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@lfriedla: I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate thread since your question isn't related to the other user's discussion, and this way we can focus on your particular situation.

We haven't discontinued licenses. The ones you already have never expire, and you can purchase new ones if you want to as well. However, we're highlighting the new subscription service because frankly it's a much better experience and deal for most people, since it does away with license management and sync configuration completely: you just login to your 1Password Account to access your data on each device.

If you'll let me know a bit more about what you're trying to do and which devices, family members, and sharing needs you have, I can answer any other questions you might have more specifically to see what might work best for you. Thanks in advance! :)

• Brent, thank you. Should I do that here in comments? or via email.
    Lew

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Feel free to drop us an email to [email protected] (please include this link in the email: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/70395/pricing ) if you'd rather discuss there than on these public discussion forums. If you go that route please be sure to post your Support ID from BitBot here.

Here is fine too. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.