Hide 'Quests to Conquer'

I've completed the setup quests for 1Password for Teams. However, there appears to be no way to close the 'Quests to Conquer' panel, which takes up real estate on the screen and is distracting. Please add a close button. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello again @michael_p! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll let the team know you asked about it. :)

ref: B5-1486

• Smudge
    Smudge
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

I think I asked for the same thing last spring but it never disappeared. A workaround I use is to hide it yourself. If you use the AdBlock extension, go into the options, click customize, edit the custom rules and add *.1password.com##ASIDE[id="home-sidebar"] to the list. Save the custom rules and reload your 1password.com page. That sidebar is now gone!

• User styling can work wonders as well. Thanks for sharing!

• jhm
    jhm
    Community Member

Another request here to hide/remove the quests to complete panel.

I use 1Password for Teams as a single user and hence I don't need/want to add other team members etc.

I even tried to add a team member, the quest marked as completed, I remove the team member and the quest reappeared. Gah!

• Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry the panel has caused some annoyance. That's definitely not why it's there.

This discussion has been closed.