Sync

Options
yuvalhh
yuvalhh
Community Member

Are you going to release a version which will allow to use sync with Google ? As you currently allowing iCloud

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hey @yuvalhh! We don’t have any immediate plans to add Google Drive as a sync method. We now have 1Password accounts that give you immediate access to your data after signing in. It also gives you better tools than traditional sync methods to control your data and the data you share.

• yuvalhh
    yuvalhh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Saad, thanks for your responce. I am familiar with 1Password Accounts. Since I use 1Password only through my Mobile and 1Password accounts can sync only via 1Password for desktop, I did not find 1Password accounts suitable to my needs. I have a company laptop with very strict security policy which does not allow to install 3rd party sw as 1Password for desktops.

• peri
    Options

Hey @yuvalhh. To clarify, 1Password accounts work with 1Password on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android, and through a modern browser via our web app as well! So you can certainly use and access your 1Password account from your mobile device or from the browser on a desktop without the 1Password app installed.

If you wanted to give it a try, go ahead and sign up for a free trial.

I'll go ahead and pass your request for Google Drive syncing along to the team. Let us know if you need anything else! Thanks!

• yuvalhh
    yuvalhh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Peri,

I will sure give it another try..... Last time when I raised a query , I understood that the only way to sync 1Password account is via 1Password for windows which I cannot install because of company security policy.

As i wrote here, I will try to sync my 1Password account with 1Password for Android. I will be very happy to see it working.

Thanks,
    Yuval

• peri
    Options

I see, @yuvalhh. If your data is already saved in a local vault, then you would need to use 1Password on a Mac or PC in order to migrate it into your account. I wonder if that's what you were told before. However, once your data is in the account, you would be able to access it from just about anywhere.

• yuvalhh
    yuvalhh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Peri, Thanks for your kind support. I will try again to act according to your answers. If I will need additional help, I will contact Agile Bits support center again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.