Custom templates

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Families

Hi their,

when I saw that it is now possible to create custom templates I freaked out. But then I saw that it is only a teams feature? I mean this would be loved by all users of 1Password. I would love it to create a own template for my diary.... that I keep in 1Password. So will this come to families and indiviuals too? Because if not I for my self will be very very disappointed :(

Thank you,
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

And also maybe the templates should be on a user basis so every user can have different custom templates ;) if that would be possible.

• Hi @ntimo! Good question. This is only in team accounts right now because that's the place we have a beta toggle. We'll add a beta to family accounts at some point too, but for now it's teams-only. As for custom templates as a feature, we haven't officially announced them yet so I can't say whether they will come to other account types. Check in again when we officially roll them out. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@Jacob Families has a beta toggle too ;) So it would be really nice if it where a beta feature their too.

• @ntimo I didn't notice that before. :lol: It would be nice to have a feature in there. I'll ask the team about it for you.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@Jacob nice thank you ;) That would make my dairy kepping so much easier.

• :+1: :chuffed:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@Jacob did you got an answer from the team?

• @ntimo Ah, sorry my message above was confusing. The beta toggle is not a bug — right now custom templates are limited to team accounts. They may come to family ones as well in the future, but as you know we don't discuss future plans publicly. So for now this is where things stand.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@Jacob Okay, I will wait then ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hehe. Thanks for your patience and also your passion for this feature! If it works well and is useful, it may make an appearance elsewhere. ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

Good Morning @brenty,
    Well I will have to wait for it then ;) But its definitely an awesome feature. I hope it will make it ways to more people in some time ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

Happy new Year @brenty,
    I just wanted to ask if there are any new plans to include the custom templates feature in families / individual accounts too? Because that would make my diary keeping in 1Password so so much easier and more awesome!

Have a great day everyone :-)
    Timo

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Haha happy new year to you too, Timo! We don't have any news in this area yet. Custom templates are still very much a beta feature for 1Password Teams, but it's certainly something a lot of us here would like to use with our 1Password Families accounts too. Hopefully we can make that happen. :)

• Safety
    Safety
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty i totally agree to ntimo and i also want to support that wish from ntimo... :-)

• Hi @Safety - We appreciate you taking the time to add a +1 vote for custom templates and for letting us know it's a feature you would like to see in 1Password Families. Hopefully we will have more news on this in the future. Have a fantastic day and we hope to hear back from you soon :-)

• brownie91
    brownie91
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

is this feature also planned for 1password.com users (without family/teams). I just switched from Walletapp (not dead, but not updated often) and I definitely miss this feature!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@brownie91: It's too early to say, but it's long been a dream of ours to have this. :)

This discussion has been closed.