Sync on Android says no new items

theoddtech
theoddtech
Community Member

I started to notice that new items were not appearing in my android client, but figured at first that it was just a slow sync. The counts in my android and desktop clients are very out of sync now. Today I manually updated my dropbox client on my desktop, and new items seem to be syncing over, but the ones that didn't sync before today are still not showing.

1Password Version: 6.3.4, 6.4.1
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90(chrome)
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6, Android 7.0
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @theoddtech! I am so sorry to hear that and I would love to help you get your Mac and Android devices syncing again.

First, I’d like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• theoddtech
    theoddtech
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

i sent the one report from my mac and another from my phone, the support id's i got back are #PWB-42415-782 #CMP-14643-688

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@theoddtech: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: CMP-14643-688

This discussion has been closed.