1PW for iOS not displaying all sections & fields associated with login items in a secondary vault

jmb679
jmb679
Community Member

1PW for iOS not displaying all sections & fields associated with login items in a secondary vault: We use 1PW for Mac with three vaults (Primary, LEH, Archive). LEH vault contains multiple login items (for example, a login for Apple). Using the Apple login as an example, I created two sections on 1PW for Mac to store additional information related to the Apple login item. The 1st section contains five (5) fields. The 2nd section contains two (2) fields. Viewing these sections and fields on the Mac is not a problem. But, not so on my iPhone with 1PW for iOS. Specifically, I can only see 2 of 5 fields in the 1st section. The 2nd section does not display, period. Also, the 1st section on my iPhone is labeled "Section" even though it is labeled with "Other Credentials" on the MacBook Pro.

First screenshot shows 1PW for Mac, second is iOS.

I double-checked that Sync executed properly.

Viewing the equivalent in Primary vault on iPhone is not a problem. Problem is confined to secondary vault(s).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jmb679

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.