The element is not completed in my phone android

roberton
roberton
Community Member

On my phone I have synchronized correctly dropbox but missing many fields that I have in the application of my desktop.
See the pictures. version in my phone 6.4.1. Version in my apple: 6.3.5
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@roberton: I'm sorry for the confusion! Rest assured all of the web form details are still present in the item even on your Android device, but 1Password for Android does not currently use these and also it would clutter things up quite a bit (and perhaps cause further confusion) if all of the information from the original web page were shown in the mobile apps. And you should be able to view your notes there by tapping on that section. Let me know if that helps! :)

• roberton
    roberton
    Community Member

I view yhe notes but i cant view in my phobe the diferentes webs i have in my laptor.
    Whay?

• Hi @roberton. Currently 1Password on Android does not support multiple URLs for a single Login item. It will only sync the first URL you have saved with that item. I'll definitely add your vote for this feature though!
    ref: OPA-55

Please let us know if you have more questions. Thanks!

• roberton
    roberton
    Community Member

Ok. That is important for me and i think for the test of the people that has a Android Phone.
    Thanks
    I m waiting you New versión working múltiples url.

• I agree, @roberton and I hope we're able to add support for multiple URLs soon! :)

This discussion has been closed.