What's best license for me and my wife?

I have bought 1Password for Mac and iOS.
Now, the 1Password V6 for Windows is out and my wife will use it on her PC.
What will be the best cheapes license solution for me and my wife if we do not like a costs per month? We prefer would licenses.
Many thanks for your fast help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Hi @polodriver! Welcome to our forum. :) I'd be happy to help you and your wife use 1Password together, but I didn't find a license under the email address you used to sign up here. If you purchased from the AgileBits Store, could you send us a message at [email protected] with some email addresses or names you may have used to purchase 1Password?

If you got the app from the Mac App Store, please send us your purchase info. Your purchases in the App Store are all stored nicely in the account. Here's how to get them:

1. Launch iTunes on your Mac
    2. From the menu bar, select Account -> View My Account
    3. Under Purchase History, click See All
    4. Select the month you purchased 1Password and click Jump
    5. Click the arrow beside the entry with 1Password in it and send us a screenshot of that. If you need any help taking a screenshot, there is a nice guide over at: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org

With that info, we'll let you know what the best way of getting your wife started with 1Password is. :) Thanks and talk to you soon!

• Hi Jacob;
    many thanks' for your quick reply!
    As you have adviced, I have sent a mail with the screenshot of my App Store account with stored purchase of 1Password.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@polodriver No problem at all. Thanks for sending that over. I'll get back to you shortly and we can keep the conversation going via email for now. :)

ref: WGQ-53992-766

• Dear All
    As I have already dicussed with Jacob I have a licence for OSX.
    (But we do not like the new licence model with he has offert me for me wife. Eventually I will bay a standalone licence for me wife. I have to dicuss this issue first with here.)
    Today I have an other question. I am working also with Bootcamp on my Mac and it would be very helpful if I would have 1Password also on the Windows of my Bootcamp. Do I have to by an other standalone licence of 1Password if I would like to use it on my Bootcamp?
    Thank you in advance for your fast help!
    Best regards,
    Andreas

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• sjksjk oversoul

Team Member

Thanks for writing back, Andreas ( @polodriver ).

I've moved your new post (I already have an OSX-licence, do I have to bay another for Windows?) into this original discussion between you and @Jacob. We'll be following up with you through email again with answers to your new questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.