To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Problems with the New Individual Subscription version.

Options
bbbdco
bbbdco
Community Member

I decided to try the Individual subscription version.....with awful results thus far. I have lost all of my data. I cannot figure out how to retrieve all of my data. I can't talk to a human being. I have a Mac Pro, a Macbook Pro, an iPad and iPhone. The only divide that retained my data when I "upgraded" was my iPhone. I cannot find any data on my other 3 devices. And I cannot open my stand alone version anymore, since it closes about 10 seconds after I open it. So here I sit, unable to log into anything because the Individual Subscription has failed me. I do not know what to do. When I do log into 1Password, it is completely empty. Suggestions?

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 6.3.3
OS Version: El Capitan
Sync Type: I no longer know. Very confusing.

Comments

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bbbdco, I'm so sorry for the trouble there! We can definitely help you get started with migrating your data to your new 1Password account, starting with these step-by-step instructions:

Migrate your data into a 1Password account

I'd also like to ask you to create Diagnostics Report from your Macs, because 1Password should definitely not be closing after 10 seconds…:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the reports and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Looking forward to figuring this out together.

This discussion has been closed.