Labels in English and German?

Options
Galendof
Galendof
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Mac

Hi,

Since I have installed Sierra, some labels are in English and in German. In Yosemite everything was correctly displayed in German. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled. Unfortunately without success. Does somebody has any idea? Thank you so much!

As an example, I made a screenshot.

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Galendof,

I'm sorry the localization of certain things in 1Password isn't working correctly for you! Thank you for the screenshot, it's very helpful for us. :)

This is a known issue in the current version of 1Password on macOS 10.12 (Sierra), and I apologize for the inconvenience. Our developers are currently working on it, although I don't have a timeframe for when an update with a fix will be available.

Again, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have more questions about that or need anything else. Aside from that bug, I hope you're enjoying 1Password! :)

ref: OPM-4433

• Ikaroshu
    Ikaroshu
    Community Member
    Options

Same bug here as some label in Chinese and some in English.

I highly recommend to add an option to choose English to be the default language. The Chinese translation is really poor and incomplete.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ikaroshu

Thank you for taking some time to let us know you're experiencing this bug in Chinese as well. We're working to fix it and hope to have it sorted out as soon as we can. In general Mac apps can't be set to a different language tan the rest of the computer, but we might be able to consider this. I'm very sorry for the inconveniences caused by this.

This discussion has been closed.