Hi, since I updated to 6.3.5 the automatic fill-in function does not work anymore. Any suggestion?

Options
Archimoi
Archimoi
Community Member

Safari Mac os 10.12

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:fill in

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Archimoi

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble that you're having with 1Password. Can you please tell what browser you're using and what's the version of the browser as well as the extension? Can you please give us some more details about what's going on? If you tell us the steps that you're following and where the extension fails to work we'll be able to have a better picture and sort it all out :chuffed:

• HansRooijakkers
    HansRooijakkers
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem in Safari 10.0.1 with 1Password 6.3.5. Clicking on the icon in the header of Safari does not activate 1Password.

• Archimoi
    Archimoi
    Community Member
    Options

I have safari 10.0. The shortcut to fill in login details does not work, I need to do it manually. It works with Opera though. Thanks

• HansRooijakkers
    HansRooijakkers
    Community Member
    Options

Problem solved! I removed and reinstalled the plugin. Works fine now.

• Archimoi
    Archimoi
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Hans. It works here too now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that reinstalling did the trick. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance. Cheers! :)

• JHurley734
    JHurley734
    Community Member
    Options

Great. I have the same problem with 1Password v 6.3.5, using Safari 10.0.1 and Mac OS 10.11.6. But I don't know what a plugin is, where to find it, or how to re-install. Please help.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JHurley734

I'm sorry about the trouble that you found with 1Password. The plugin is the 1Password extension, the one by the address bar. If you're on Safari and click on Safari then Preferences you'll find the option "Extensions". You can uninstall the 1Password extension there. You can then download it again from here: https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions

Please let us know how this goes for you and if you have any other questions that we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.