Do you have any kind of Affiliates Program? [We do!]

johnrejohnre
edited May 15 in Purchasing

I'm an independent consultant and would like to offer 1Password to my clients, do you have any kind of Affiliate or partner program?

1Password Approved Answer

We do now have an affiliate program. You can read more about it here:

1Password Affiliate (Commission Junction)

And if you need any help, please reach out to [email protected] for assistance. :) :+1:

Comments

• ag_TJLuomaag_TJLuoma 1Password Alumni

We do not have any kind of referral program at the moment, although the question has come up before, so it might be something that we add in the future.

• @TJLuoma Have AgileBits opened an affiliate program as yet?

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @user_12345 - Thank you for checking in to ask. Nothing has changed at the moment but shoot us an email at [email protected] and let us know it's something you're interested in. Sorry for not having better answer for you but we definitely appreciate the interest and feedback. :+1: Have a great day!

• Thanks Frank, I've sent an email.

• Drew_AGDrew_AG 1Password Alumni

On behalf of Frank you're very welcome! Someone will reply to your email as soon as possible. Cheers! :)

• Still hoping for an affiliate program - Love your product and would love to promote it to my clients.

• beyerbeyer

Team Member

Hey @Jachgu,

Thanks for letting us know you're interested in an affiliate program. Even more importantly thanks for thinking 1Password would be a great product for your clients! I'm obviously a little biased, but I certainly can't stop recommending it to the people I meet.

We don't have anything official to share yet, but I'll reach out to you personally when that changes. Have a great week and thanks for using 1Password! :)

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• Another vote for an affiliate/referral scheme. I recommend 1Password all the time, and it would be great to receive a small kickback for doing so, particularly now you manage so many of the Teams/Families accounts directly as subscriptions rather than via licences/App Store etc.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thanks for letting us know you'd like us to offer that! :)

• I also wanted to say I'd greatly appreciate some sort of referral / affiliate system!

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@shyzer Thanks for letting us know -- if/when we have something to share, you'll definitely hear about it. :)

• Dr_SteveDr_Steve
    edited February 2018

I have been using 1Password for four years or so, and I have recommended it countless times. In fact, I am about to show my support and suggest the application as the solution within an answer; I am writing on Quora right now. So before I did that, I decided to check if there was an affiliate program. Unfortunately, the answer is no. Please keep us informed, the application is outstanding and is killing the game on my iPhone X with facial recognition. Phenomenal work! Kudos to the entire 1Password Team!

Please keep me informed, Steve

• This would be awesome! I’m doing classes to help people learn how to protect their on-line accounts.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member
    edited February 2018

@prime and @Dr_Steve - first of all, thank you both for being around for such a long time, and for your continuing boosterism of 1Password and online security in general. I say that not just as an AgileBits employee thanking you for spreading the word about our product, but as a fellow security nerd who's interested in helping people stay safe online: users like you guys rock!

We truly would like to implement some kind of affiliate program, but like everything else, it requires a bit of care and attention to set up properly -- and we've been busy enough lately with getting 1password.com working and the kinks ironed out, plus 1Password X and the upcoming releases of 1Password 7 across all four platforms that we just haven't had any time to spare for this particular project. I'm hoping that will change in 2018, but I'd be lying if I said I knew when or what form it would take. But know that it's definitely something we'd like to do when we have the cycles to devote to it. Thanks for letting us know you're interested; threads like these are how we'll inform people who've shown interest when we DO have something up and running. Cheers! :)

• Another vote for having a 1Password affiliate program

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@ajh0912 - thanks for weighing in on this thread. We don't have anything to announce just now, but we would certainly announce something like this both here and on our blog.

• In just over a week I will be doing a workshop/class about protecting you on line data. I mention 1Password a few times on how it personally helped me organized my passwords, recovery keys, and more.

I’m excited for this class. :)

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@prime: That's so cool to hear, both because that's going to help a lot of people, but also because I love hearing about people doing stuff I can't. Respect! :sweat:

• +1 to a 1Password Affiliate Program

I've using 1Password since 8 years, and now I am in the subscription model: worth all the money!

I have been reading a lot of reviews of password managers online, and I think, all the bloggers recommends another programs because they have affiliate programs... It is not fair... Really, I think 1Password is the best...

Thanks for your work.

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited February 2018

Likewise, thanks for your feedback! :)

• @brenty

@prime: That's so cool to hear, both because that's going to help a lot of people, but also because I love hearing about people doing stuff I can't. Respect! :sweat:

I am so nervous! I will be going over my outline everyday this week.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@prime: Oh dude, you've got this. ;)

• +1 here for an affiliate program! Big fan for past 7 years and recommend it when I can. Would love to share with our podcast listeners!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thanks for letting us know. :chuffed:

• Another +1 for affiliate program. I working with businesses and nonprofits on their online communications and marketing strategy, and one constantly recurring item is how (almost across the board) these organisations are so disorganised and vulnerable when it comes to their password management.

I'm a user and have already started recommending. So would love to have the opportunity to participate in an affiliate programme.

Cheers guys, keep up the great work.

Shane

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks Shane!

Ben

• +1 for an affiliate program.
    I've been using 1Password for many years and have also put several others onto it.

I'm now starting a new business part of which is trying to improve online presence for a particular sector and that includes a fair chunk of security-related training. I'm thinking about recommending 1Password but it would be nice to be able to get some financial return from doing so.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thanks for the feedback. :)

• LagPickLagPick
    edited September 2018

+1 for referral and affiliate program. I have the premium subscriptions of all Dashlane, Lastpass and now I decided to purchase 1password.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@LagPick - thanks for the feedback. :)

This discussion has been closed.