Do you have any kind of Affiliates Program? [We do!]

Comments

• I'd be interested in an affiliate program as well!

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@lifeofguenter - thanks for asking! We traditionally haven't had such a thing, but we're beginning such a process. If you'd like to be part of it, please email [email protected] and include a link to this thread so our team know the back-story. Thanks! :)

• +1 for affiliate program

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@markemark: Please see the comment Lars made above yours.

• Still hoping to see an Affiliate or Referral program in place...

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@pnelson - thanks for weighing in! I don't have anything to announce on it just yet, but rest assured we'll be making it plenty well-known when it's ready. :)

• 1+ for referral and affiliate program. I provide two 1password licenses to each client so we can have a secured shared location of their companies passwords. I would love to be able to sell 1password to all of my clients users and recommend that every person in the company stores their password in 1password. This is a huge selling opportunity for 1password and it shouldn't be looked at as a "nice thing" to implement, but more so as a giant missed opportunity for more revenue.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@asonon

I’d highly recommend reaching out to our business team at [email protected] regarding that workflow. I suspect they’ll have a better solution to offer than using standalone licenses.

Ben

• I currently use 1password Teams, and provide the license through my account. I understand the business version would scale a little better, but right now the Teams license/price has been good enough. I have never discussed what i am doing currently with 1password and it may be beneficial to have a conversation.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

:+1: :)

Ben

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi all,

We do now offer an affiliate program. You can read about it here:

https://signup.cj.com/member/signup/publisher/?cid=5140517

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Great news Ben!
    I sent my Application and waiting your approval.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

:) :+1:

• @Ben it wants a company website. So I can’t do this unless I have a company?

• robrob Agile Customer Care

Team Member

@prime you could enter a personal blog or YouTube channel or wherever you plan to refer people to 1Password.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@prime: Surely, you must own jimboprime.com! :)

• Hahaha @brenty
    I am making tansy one site, but no where being done yet.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

:) :+1:

• I was very excited to hear about the affiliates program, as this is one of the products I truly believe in. However, for some reason, my application was not approved... While my website is still under construction (and that's the only way somebody not working with me could judge me), I am doing a lot of security consulting, and have in fact lined up 1 corporate client already, who was kind enough to say they will wait till my affiliate status is approved. I even as a single person company subscribed to the team edition so that I could demonstrate some of the functionality... (I have been using a single licensed version for some years, although I purchased it using a different email). I (and I am sure other applicants) really would like to understand the conditions/criteria for being accepted.

As a loyal customer and unpaid self-appointed 1password activist for some years, I must say I am feeling done in.

• Hello @rab,

Affiliate publisher applications are reviewed by CJ before being approved. I believe your application was not approved because your website is still under construction.

We also have the ability to review and approve publishers ourselves on a case to case basis. Could you provide us with your CJ Publisher ID?

We will take a look over the application again and see what we can do for you!

• @jin_dhaliwal Thanks. You seem to have addressed the issue without my CJ Publisher ID, as when I logged in it showed an offer. Much appreciate your trouble, and looking forward to sending some business your way!

• robrob Agile Customer Care

Team Member

Awesome. :) :+1:

• rdcubordcubo
    edited November 2018

@jin_dhaliwal mine was not approved. :-(
    I have 1Password registered with another email (personal instead professional)... could it was the point?

• MeekMeek

Team Member

Hey @rdcubo, I'm sorry to hear that your application was not approved. If you could let us know your Publisher ID, I'd be happy to take a look. The email address with which you registered shouldn't affect your application at all.

• Hey @Meek my Id is 5169566.

• MeekMeek

Team Member

Hey @rdcubo,

Thanks for sending that along! You should be good to go now :)

• I also vote for an affiliate program. I use 1Password all the time and find it very easy to use and reliable. Would like to promote it as well
    and to get some financial return from doing so.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Paul15: As Ben mentioned above, we do have an affiliate program now. :)

• Great! thanks Brenty

• brentybrenty

Team Member

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying 1Password, and recommending it to others. :chuffed:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file