Problem with iCloud sync after 6.3.5 update

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Browser Extension Nonfunctional After 6.5.3 Update.

Comments

• Patrick Grippe
    Patrick Grippe
    Community Member
    Options

I am having a similar problem. After updating to 6.3.5, when I get into 1Password, it asks for my Apple login. When I put it in, it just cycles. I know my login is correct as I checked it with the Apple Store and it works. Since I can't get into the ICloud, I can't get into Safari. If I go to restart, I can get into Safari, but it doesn't work once I get into 1Password.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Patrick Grippe

I've split your comment into a separate thread as the issue is a bit different from the one in the other thread and this way we'll be able to help you better :chuffed: Could you please tell us what's your OS version as well as the version of Safari that you're using? I'd also recommend you to restart your computer. When there are issues with updates, a nice restart to let everything fall in the right place is often of great help :chuffed:

Please let us know what you find out, I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get this sorted out!

• Patrick Grippe
    Patrick Grippe
    Community Member
    Options

I am using OS Sierra 10.12, Safari 10.0 and I am also using the latest extension from your website that is more current than the one on Safari. I have tried several times to restart and also have reinstalled the extension several times. When I open 1Password, I get the request to submit my Apple and password. When I input it, it just cycles. If I try to open 1Password, it knocks me out of Safari and I have to restart the computer. I hope this helps.

• Patrick Grippe
    Patrick Grippe
    Community Member
    Options

I also got an error occurred notice when installing the 1Password extension 4.6.1.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Patrick Grippe

Thank you for giving me these additional details, I think the best way to continue is to take a look at what's going on inside 1Password for you :chuffed: A diagnostics report will help us with that!

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Patrick Grippe
    Patrick Grippe
    Community Member
    Options

[#DYD-93343-847]

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Patrick Grippe

Thank you for sending in the Diagnostics Report! We have received it and someone will take a look at it and help you sort this out over email soon. We'll continue the conversation over there :chuffed:

ref: #DYD-93343-847

This discussion has been closed.