Just purchased an iPhone but cannot sync my 1password account to it- schedule call back [REMOVED].

Options
jwican
jwican
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Mac

Don't seem to be able to open the 1 password app on phone...cannot find my master password or URL to provide to the I phone. Need walk through help asap. Please schedule a call back to me asap, [REMOVED BY AG STAFF TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY].
Thanks
John Icanberry

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Just purchased an iPhone but cannot sync my 1password account to it- schedule call back 7754093379.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jwican

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble that you're having with 1Password to set up your new iPhone. I removed your phone number to protect your privacy, these forums are public and anyone could see it! It looks like you're not using an account but a standalone license, you can read everything about the difference here.

When you open 1Password for the first time, you'll need to pick the option "Use without an account". This will take you to the next step so you can set up syncing, do you know which syncing version you are using? Maybe iCloud? You can find out about your sync options and instructions to set it up here.

Please let us know how all this goes for you. If you have any questions or get stuck at any point, please let us know and we'll be glad to help you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.