delete login from vault

Options
jprimock1103
jprimock1103
Community Member

I have duplicates for most of my logins (1Password vault and Primary vault) and I'm not sure how it happened. Please let me know if that's problematic and if so, what I should do about it. I would also like to know how to delete logins for websites I no longer use (I dragged them to the Trash icon but they still appear in the list. Thank you.

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:delete login from vault

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jprimock1103

I'm sorry to hear that you have some trouble and have found duplicates in 1Password. It looks like you are using only local vaults and syncing with Dropbox, is this correct? (Does a subscription, the term Account Key ring any bell? If not, then you're using only local vaults :chuffed: ) Assuming this is the case, can you please go to the top left corner where it says "All Vaults" and see if you pick to view only one or the other if you still have duplicates? Please let us know what you find out so we can sort this out!

To delete items, you can right click on them and then pick the option "Move to trash", that should take care of them!

• jprimock1103
    jprimock1103
    Community Member
    Options

I do have 2 vaults and I was able to delete old login items. Is it possible to merge the vaults? If so, how? Thank you Pilar.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jprimock1103

Thank you for getting back to us :chuffed: Could you please check if you see duplicates on each of the vaults or if your items are the same in one vault and the other? Depending on where your data is stored and where are the duplicates we'll sort out whether to move the items or delete them so you can get just one version of them :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.