Sync only a single vault on a device

Options

Is it possible for me to selectively choose which vaults to sync on a device? For example, perhaps I have a Personal and a Work vault in 1Password Families. On my work computer, I only want the Work vault to sync -- and ideally, with a separate master password. Is this possible?

Is my only option to purchase two separate 1Password subscriptions in order to accomplish this strict separation?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.x
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• Hi @lookingforentropy! Good question. Right now, it's possible to exclude vaults from All Vaults, which is a view that combines every vault you have in 1Password. Learn how to exclude a vault from All Vaults. Otherwise you would need separate accounts to sign in to. If your employer is using 1Password Teams, you can move your work vault over there and it will be separate from your family account. Hope that helps!

• lookingforentropy
    lookingforentropy
    Community Member
    Options

I created a separate "family member" for my work user, and that has been working great - thank you!

• Wonderful! You're most welcome. :) If you have any other questions we're here to help. Enjoy the weekend.

This discussion has been closed.