accidental deletion

I upgraded to V6.3.5 today and then thought I was deleting version 4 but I deleted 6.3.5 accidentally. Can you tell me if I can get the app back without the need to buy it again? Its 100.00 dollars on the App store!

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac serria
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:duplicates

Comments

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Hi @kevingaus! Sorry for the trouble. Did you purchase 1Password from the App Store originally? If so, here's how to install it from there again:

1. Launch the Mac App Store and sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase 1Password
    2. Switch to the Purchases tab
    3. Click the Install button beside 1Password

If you purchased from us, please send us a message at [email protected] with some email addresses you may have used for the purchase and we'll help sort things out. Post back here if you do email us and include the BitBot confirmation number so we can get back to you faster. :)

• great news thank you! I followed your steps on apple and everything is back to normal now. I had completely forgotten about the purchases page in apple as I have not used it for years. thanks for your help.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@kevingaus No problem at all! Glad to hear you're set. :+1: If you need something in the future just let us know.

This discussion has been closed.