1Password Teams with 1PasswordAnywhere deprecated...

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Business and Teams

I have been attempting to use Teams and with 1PasswordAnywhere deprecated, is there a better way of getting to the vaults? I am in the process of migrating to Teams and completion is some ways off. Would it be great to have Teams work locally (off line) independent of AgileKeychain or OPVault? .

I used to have one Primary vault but I have decided to subdivide it into multiple vaults, which is time consuming to recreate/copy over. As was discussed in another thread, 1Password 6 for Windows is incomplete anyway.

I did not have access to Dropbox when I used 1Password Teams in an office PC.

1Password Version: Web App v215
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @wkleem,

is there a better way of getting to the vaults?

Better than... what? :)

Would it be great to have Teams work locally (off line) independent of AgileKeychain or OPVault? .

It does within the client apps. You can pull your network connection and continue to work with your data. No way to make that happen with the web interface.

As was discussed in another thread, 1Password 6 for Windows is incomplete anyway.

In terms of standalone vaults, it is read-only, yes. In terms of 1Password accounts? In what ways?

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Ben,

If we compare the current offering to 1Password Mac, there are still gaps in the features. 1Password Mac has had a security audit for some time and I'm not seeing it in the 1Password Web nor 1Password 6 for Windows.

I like the MAC version but I am not on the MAC platform now and iOS is still a subset of OS X.

I cannot make secondary vaults from iOS. I haven't tried 1Password Web from Mobile Safari though. With a 4" screen, it might be difficult.

• I see. Yes, I agree.

The way I see it, it seems likely that mobile platforms will continue to lag behind desktop-class platforms for the foreseeable future. Not just in terms of 1Password, but in general.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.