To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I mistakenly entered the wrong "updated" email address to my profile and need to correct that.

skisgurl
skisgurl
Community Member

Well, I intended to update my account with a new email address. So new that I left off the numbers that were part of it. I see that a confirm email has been sent and until it is confirmed, the profile won't let me correct my error. Since the email does not exist, there is nothing to confirm. Could you please advise how I can add the correct updated email to my account profile? Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I mistakenly entered the wrong "updated" email address to my profile and need to correct that.

Comments

• Hello @skisgurl. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble here. When changing the email address associated with your Account, you should have to enter a Confirmation token which will be sent to the new email address, and until that token is entered the email address will not be updated. Do you currently have access to your Account? If so, you should be able to simply perform the email change process one more time, this time entering the correct new email address. :)

This discussion has been closed.