One system of many not pulling updates

Options
jhamer
jhamer
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello - Running 295d, and beginning in the last 2-3 beta builds (since 286 perhaps) I have one system that will not pull updated entry info from my accounts. Other systems running the same build where the updates are performed are verified to be syncing back to the online account, as verified by looking in the web interface.

Rather than remove and re-add my accounts to the system having trouble, I thought we might want to troubleshoot or pull logs to determine a cause first. If it's not important, or you believe it simply be an anomaly then I'll disregard and go ahead with re-adding the account(s). I do not see any obvious errors in the logs.

Please let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks!

--Jeff

1Password Version: 6.1.295d
Extension Version: 4.6.2.2
OS Version: Win 10 1607
Sync Type: Families, Individual

Comments

• Hi @jhamer,

Thanks for waiting first, that does help a lot.

The best thing you can do is send us the logs:

1. Click on the start button to search for Event Viewer, open it.
    2. On the left sidebar, expand Applications and Services Logs, 1Password should show up below here
    3. Right click on 1Password to select Save all events as and save it as 'logs.txt', set Save as Type to Text (tab delimited) (*.txt)
    4. Email that file to us at support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com and in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent the email, so we can confirm we got it.

Thanks!

• jhamer
    jhamer
    Community Member
    Options

Message sent, thanks MikeT.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jhamer: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: CFZ-12348-816

This discussion has been closed.