How to use 1Password to fill in Uber password?

DavidB
DavidB
Community Member
edited November 2016 in iOS

With 1Password for iOS (iPhone 7), I can't seem to fill in my Uber password.

The instructions at the following link say, "In a supported app, tap the 1Password icon" https://support.1password.com/ios-extension/. When I open the Uber app, which is listed as supported, after asking me for my mobile number it says, "Enter your password," but there is no 1Password icon.

I must be leaving out something very basic?

Thank you,

David

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: iOS 10.1.1
Sync Type: Individual account

Comments

• Hi @DavidB,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I don't think you are missing anything. I just downloaded Uber and had the same experience trying to sign in that you had. They may not have included 1Password support in the current revision of their app (either intentionally or unintentionally). I'll ask our development team to reach out to them to see if there is anything we can help them with in getting support added back. If they do not plan to offer 1Password support any longer I'll ask that we remove them from that page.

Until they add support back it seems it'll be necessary to copy & paste from 1Password into Uber.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ben

• DavidB
    DavidB
    Community Member
    edited November 2016

@Ben,

No problem--thank you for the reality check.

David

• You're most welcome @DavidB. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.