keyboard shortcut bring up empty vault on first attempt

Options

Hi there,
Scenario is as follows. I boot up my Windows machine. Open Chrome. Do my normal keyboard shortcut to bring up 1P mini. It prompts for master password. I enter it. It bring up an empty vault with no matching logins. I click out of the vault. Do the keyboard shortcut again and it then fills the login.

So my question is, can we get the mini to enter the login on the first attempt?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.1.296
Extension Version: 4.6.2.3
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @two7offsuit, sorry for the trouble here!

This is uncommon behavior for the extension and I think a diagnostic report will help me better understand what's causing it.

Could you email us your 1Password diagnostics report and we'll see what it could be. Here's how:

1. Click on the start button to search for Event Viewer, open it.
    2. On the left sidebar, expand Applications and Services Logs, 1Password should show up below here
    3. Right click on 1Password to select Save all events as and save it as 'logs.txt', set Save as Type to Text (tab delimited) (*.txt)
    4. Email that file to us at support+windows@agilebits.com and in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent the email, so we can confirm we got it.

• two7offsuit
    two7offsuit
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @mohamedosman, logs sent!

Many thanks.

• MikeT
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi @two7offsuit,

Thanks for sending in the report and reporting this to us, this is a confirmed regression and we'll get this fixed in an update soon.

• two7offsuit
    two7offsuit
    Community Member
    Options

Great stuff. Thanks @MikeT

• You're welcome!

• two7offsuit
    two7offsuit
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT, @mohamedosman - just wondering if there was any update on this issue getting fixed?

Many thanks,
    Peter

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@two7offsuit: We don't have a fix for this ready yet, but we're working to address this in a future release. Thanks for your patience!

ref: OPW6-737

• gander2112
    gander2112
    Community Member
    Options

Has this been fixed?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gander2112: Yep, back in February! If you're experiencing a similar issue, be sure to update and let us know more about your setup and the steps you're taking when you encounter it. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.