Caps Lock indicator is missing in 1Password 6 Win

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I have mistyped my master password a number of times now. The reason being the caps lock is on but I failed to notice it. In 1Password 4.6.616, there is an indicator for Caps Lock but not for 1Password for Windows v6.1.296d.

1Password Version: 6.1.296d for Windows
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Sorry for the trouble there! We'll be adding that in a future update. Thanks for bringing this up!

• shaunj0hn
    shaunj0hn
    Community Member
    Options

I know this is an older conversion - but I was about to ask about or suggest a 'Caps Lock On' notification for 1Password 6 as new topic before finding this one.

As part of my work often have caps lock enabled, but not always. I am slowly getting used to remember to check this when I cannot lock into 1Password, but it does slow the process down when I am trying to quickly login to a secure website to check something for a customer on the phone.

I am currently running 6.4.377d and was wondering if there was an idea of when this feature will be added ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@shaunj0hn: Thanks for letting us know! We have a lot we're working on currently for the next update, and we're focused on that. I can't say when we'll be able to add this feature, but it's definitely on our list and I've added your request to the existing issue in our tracker. :)

This discussion has been closed.