Comments

• steveisgo
    steveisgo
    Community Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    • I restarted Safari: no go
    • I restarted my Mac: no go
    • I still get the msg that Safari can't install this extension. I am a newby and have made very little progress so far. I don't even understand why I need and extension since I have 1password running. I also don't understand the distinction between 1password and 1password mini, to say nothing about the so called extension. I expect things will become clear after I get the extension running but until then I need help.
  • steveisgo
    steveisgo
    Community Member
    Options

I am using macOS Sierra Version 10.12.1 and Safari Version 10.0.1

• steveisgo
    steveisgo
    Community Member
    Options

I successfully installed the extension. I am now on my way to reading and watching the videos to figure out how to make use of 1password.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2017
    Options

Howdy @steveisgo, and welcome to the forum!

I've split off your comments into a separate discussion where we can focus on specific issues you're having. It's been moved to the Mac category since you didn't mention which version of the 1Password app you're running. Here's how to find it, if you'd like to do that and let us know:

Find your version of 1Password, the extension, or your operating system

Happy to hear that you got over the hurdle of installing the 1Password extension in Safari and have moved on to learning more about using 1Password. Be sure to let us know if you have questions or need any further help during your journey; we'll be here for you. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.