Newest beta shows a ton of Pending Changes

dszp
dszp
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Good morning! I just upgraded to the latest beta which I see adds a Pending Changes category. I'm seeing 1604 Pending Changes while I only have 1286 items. I did notice that one item I edited on my iPhone didn't show changes in Windows recently and hadn't looked farther than that yet, but 1600 changes seems excessive. No master password changes in months, prior to the 1Password 6 beta even being released. Consistent Beta upgrades. I've typed /sync in the search bar with no changes. Thoughts or next steps? Need a diagnostics log?

1Password Version: 3.1.304d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10 Pro
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• Hi @dszp,

Thanks for reporting this.

First, for others that might be reading this, 6.1.304d hasn't been shipped as a public beta yet, it's an internal private build at the moment.

Yes, please do send us your diagnostics report as soon as you can. My guess is that these pending items might be counting something we didn't factor or exclude yet, could be deleted items that should be excluded.

• dszp
    dszp
    Community Member

@MikeT Good to know, must still be on the internal beta group in HockeyApp from a earlier in the release cycle--didn't realize that was still configured that way. It's fine, just good to know :-)

Here are the diags: [#VZZ-36198-368]

• Hi @dszp,

If you ever want to switch to the public beta list instead, let us know. The private beta builds are more untested than the public ones.

I found your email, at first it was in our iOS list but it turns out your subject had iOS instead of Windows. :smile: We'll reply as soon as possible.

• dszp
    dszp
    Community Member

Oops sorry, been beta testing iOS as well and I'm at work, so brain isn't going all in one direction :-)

I'm OK with public or private betas, whichever is most useful to you for me to test. I can always switch to stable if I really need to :-)

• K, we'll leave it as is for now.

• andree_wunderbit
    andree_wunderbit
    Community Member

Good morning,
    I have the same problem as dszp and 104 pending changes and cannot work in team because no sync is available and noone is able to see my new entrys or changes. Could anyone help me soon.
    Andree

• Hi @andree_wunderbit,

Thanks for writing in.

Dszp's issue was due to an early beta bug we've fixed quickly last month. Your issue is most likely due to a credential change in your 1Password.com account. Did you ever change your password, account key, email address or anything like that?

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.