Username not saving with FireFox 6 and 1P 1.0.8.214

I have 1P on my Mac,PC,iPad,iPhone for over a year and love it. My dad needed a password solution for his Windows Vista PC and I told him to get 1P. He did today, fully updated to 1.0.8.214. He uses FF and had v4 so we updated that to FF 6.

issue 1): 1P isn't saving the username field of a couple sites (Wells Fargo and Chase bank). We've only tried 3 sites so far (dropbox worked ok). Chase worked too when I manually added the username text field and added his username in the value field. Not really something I think he should do for every site.

issue 2): I'm used to the Mac version so this may just be a difference in the PC version. When I go to edit an entry on his, you can't just change the username or password field. Is this how it should be on the PC?

Thanks. I want to get this working for him. I've hyped 1P up enough, and he's seen it work on my Mac. I feel a little ashamed that it seems mostly broken. I really don't think he'll even use it in this state, and I can't blame him.

Any help is appreciated.
Nick

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    npaler01 wrote:

I'm used to the Mac version so this may just be a difference in the PC version. When I go to edit an entry on his, you can't just change the username or password field. Is this how it should be on the PC?

1. double-click on login item
    2. double-click on username (or password) field
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Nick, you may or may not be able to simply double-click on a Login item to edit it. It depends on your preference settings.

Regardless of your preference settings, though, you can edit a Login or other item by electing it in the list area (the upper right quadrant of the 1Password window) and then clicking the Edit button in the details area (the lower right quadrant of the 1Password window).
This discussion has been closed.