I am having trouble saving multiple logins for gmail. Also websites don't open when I click login.

I have 2+ gmail accounts. Right now I have both saved in 1password but the login isn't working. It used to take me to "my account" page versus my inbox so I edited the weblink and now it takes me to the login but the password does not fill in automatically. I still have to copy and fill myself. Also, none of the keyboard shortcuts work for any website. Also 1password is not asking me to save info when I visit a new account. Also, there are several saved logins that do not open when I click them or fill in anything when I visit the sites. This was great yesterday and IMMENSELY frustrating today. I've wasted so much time trying to figure this out and I wish you just had a chat option for help.

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: macOS Sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:multiple gmail logins

Comments

• elenahoward
    elenahoward
    Community Member

I have possibly figured out the gmail part by deleting and adding accounts again but there are still several sites that I use on a daily basis that do not automatically prompt to save passwords. I've saved manually, with many attempts, and the passwords do not fill in automatically from there. None of the keyboard shortcuts work at all. The longer I wait and waste time the more likely I'll delete this app and download a different one.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016

Hello @elenahoward,

I'll be honest, at first glance it almost sounds like the extension isn't working at all. If it was unable to connect to 1Password for any reason that would explain not saving, not filling and not reacting to keyboard shortcuts. Open and fill would result in the URL stored in the Login item being passed to the browser and opening the page but with no filling afterwards.

1. Does 1Password respond by showing you the 1Password mini menu if you click on the 1Password Browser Extension icon in your browser?
    2. Does 1Password show you the 1Password mini menu if you use the keyboard shortcut ⌥⌘\?
    3. If 1Password does show the 1Password mini menu in either 1 or 2 does it show you a matching Login item for the page you are currently on?

It may be we need to review a diagnostic report based on these answers, we'll know better once we begin to learn the extent of the issue.

This discussion has been closed.