Renaming

midiw
midiw
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
Password has inventoried ( i don't know what else to call it ) two user/passwords to a forum and a user/password to the developer of the software.

However the Password calls them, for example, C1, C2, C3 which are not exactly self explanatory and not very helpful to me when asking "which one" .

Is there some ingenious way i can
change C1 to read C1 forum for user named X,

change C2 to read C2 forum for user Y, and

change C3 to read C3 software downloads

????

I'm sure it's somewhere in the read me manual but i hate those read me manuals. (giggle)

Comments

• MikeT
    edited December 1969
    midiw wrote:
    Password has inventoried ( i don't know what else to call it ) two user/passwords to a forum and a user/password to the developer of the software.

However the Password calls them, for example, C1, C2, C3 which are not exactly self explanatory and not very helpful to me when asking "which one" .

Is there some ingenious way i can
    change C1 to read C1 forum for user named X,

change C2 to read C2 forum for user Y, and

change C3 to read C3 software downloads

????

I'm sure it's somewhere in the read me manual but i hate those read me manuals. (giggle)

I am not sure I understand what you're asking but you can change the title that it shows up, just go to the logins section in 1PW client (or press Shift in Safari when 1P menu is open), find C1/C2/C3, edit the title to C1 [User] and so on.

There's a preference to automatically set login in the title if you want in 1PW client.
  • midiw
    midiw
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Yes, that did it. I wanted to change the Titles for C1,2 and 3 to a more meaningful title.

Thank you.
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    midiw wrote:
    Yes, that did it. I wanted to change the Titles for C1,2 and 3 to a more meaningful title.

Thank you.

Super! I'm glad that you could get the assistance you were looking for. Thank you for letting us know.
This discussion has been closed.