1Password Family subscription offered in Parallels Black Friday Mac App Upgrade Bundle

Can the 1Password Family Subscription offered as part of the Parallels Black Friday Mac App Upgrade Bundle be used after a trial subscription has ended?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can the 1Password Family subscription offered in the Parallels Black Friday Mac App Upgrade Bundle i

Comments

• I have the same comment in a different flavor. If a person is a current subscriber to 1Password for Families, would the Parallels Black Friday Mac App Upgrade bundle extend their subscription to a later expiration date?

• I'm in the same situation as dbbowman. Might be a good idea to ask Parallels to update the description of the product either way, similar to what Pocket Premium has done.

• im in the same situation

• I do have the same question

• This is from the Parallels FAQ:

Q: What if I already have a subscription to these applications?

A: Purchasing through our Black Friday promotion will extend your existing subscriptions.

However, I can't figure out how to add the extension to my account. Following the link provided takes me to a 1Password sign up page, clicking the link below the sign up for to log in does not apply the credit.

• I subscribed to Families for one year last month (expires Oct 2017). I just saw a bundle posted by Parallels that includes a year of Families. If I buy this bundle, will my 1Password subscription be extended a year until 2018?

Thanks!

https://buy.parallels.com/329/purl-bfcm16-full-perp?x-campaign=bfcm16-sf-per&x-source=site

1Password Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided

• Does someone have a solution? Can an existing 1Password Families subscription be extended?

• Got this from 1Password support via Twitter: "we don't have an option of extending. But you can try to redeem after expiry of your current subscription".

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited November 2016

@pbirkhoff, @mhasse, @eltonjose, @christrauzzi, @scellis, @dbbowman, @tastyroadkill, @boboAgile:

Thanks for reaching out, everyone. I’m really sorry for the confusion here!

When you've purchased the bundle, you'll get a coupon code which you can apply during signup. But obviously if you're already a subscriber that makes things a little bit tricky.

It's pretty straightforward though: Just shoot us an email at [email protected] with your coupon code from the email address registered on the account, and we'll take care of you. Cheers! :)

• That's good news, mail is on its way.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Thanks! I'll get back to you in just a moment. :)

• I got a promo code from Parallels bundle for 1 year of 1password for families, but I can't figure out how to use the code. The link doesn't seem to automatically extend my current subscription

1Password Version: 6.51
    OS Version: 10.12.1

• JacobJacob

Team Member

Hi @Maximillian Yang! I see Jeff has responded to your email about this, so we'll keep the conversation going there for now. :)

ref: XUH-39646-248

• I have the same question. How to do this?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@kingo: I've merged this with the existing discussion on this topic. Just follow my instructions above to send us your details, and we'll take care of it for you. :)

• I have sent email to [email protected] and [email protected] several days ago,but no reply till now.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@tonyc Thanks for posting here. We've had more email than usual and it's taking us longer to get back to folks. I'll reply to you shortly. :)

ref: VRA-96132-946

This discussion has been closed.