To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help all my Apple devices use 1P & have for many years.NEED to download a copy of 1P6 Have a license

Options
image95
image95
Community Member

Help all my Apple devices use 1P & have for many years. I have paid for upgrades as required. Now I NEED to download a copy of 1P6 BUT I only have a license and that doesn't seem to be enough. Please HELP

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Help all my Apple devices are on 1 Password. I have used it for many years and have upgraded as required. I am trying to use an older Macbook Pro but foolishly wiped it out, including 1Password. Is there any way I can download a copy of 1Password with just a license????

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

The distinction between the subscription model and the licence model is perhaps not as clear as it might be.

Download 1PW and you will be asked whether you want to use an account or not. Choose "continue without an account" and all should be fine. How to pick up your old data may depend on precisely what setup you have, so give us more details.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @image95

You can download 1Password from: https://1password.com/downloads/. You can then pick the option to use without an account and set up sync depending on the configuration you have. This might help you get sync set up: https://support.1password.com/sync-options/.

You will need to add your license before 30 days, I couldn't find a license under the email that you've used to join the forums, so if you don't have it and need please send un an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com from the same emails that you used to purchase 1Password originally :chuffed:

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get you all set up! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.