To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I can sign onto 1Password through the web browser, but I cannot sign onto the 1Password app

charlieH
charlieH
Community Member

I think the IOS app has a different master password and need to reset it. I am not sure how to do that. It is not taking the master password that I use when logging in through the web application

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @charlieH

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble that you're having with your account. Are all your items on your account? In other words, if you log in other devices or the web interface can you see everything you've stored there? If this is the case, then the easiest for you would be to delete 1Password from the iOS device that you're having trouble with, download it again from the app store and set it up again with your QR code. This article will tell you all the different places where you can find the QR code so you can configure your iOS device again.

Please let us know how this goes for you and if you can access your items again in your iOS device :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.