To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

See team vaults on my iPhone

SteveAxil
SteveAxil
Community Member

Hi,

I have a personal license for 1Password and all my personal items are available to me on both my desktop (version details below) and iPhone (iPhone 5, iOS v 10.1.1, 1Password v6.4.5).

The company I work for has recently moved to using 1Password (having previously used an inferior product ;) ) and I can see all of the vaults and items I have permission to see in the desktop version of 1Password. However, I cannot see them the iPhone version.

In order to fix this I went down the path of creating an account on https://my.1password.com, which worked but shows precisely no items in the web version of 1Password. Given that I sync my personal items via dropbox that's probably not too surprising.

Anyway, I'm now concerned that my new 'Emergency Kit' is at best useless and I still don't have access to my team vaults.

Basically I'm totally lost, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve

1Password Version: 5.0.2
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: OSX 10..10.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• rob
    rob
    edited November 2016

Hi, Steve!

Thanks for taking the time to join our discussion forum, and welcome! In order to see your team vaults on your iPhone, you just need to sign in to your team account there. In 1Password on your iPhone, tap the Settings tab at the bottom of the screen, then select "1Password Accounts". There you can add your team account, either by entering all the information manually or by scanning the QR code from the web app or your Emergency Kit.

Note that you'll need to use the information from your team Emergency Kit, not the new personal account you created (though you can add that one as well and move all your personal information over to a 1Password Account too).

Here's an article with more detailed instructions that may help:

Setting up your account in 1Password for iOS

I hope that helps! Please let me know.

This discussion has been closed.