automatical loggin

Options
Johann_Gruber
Johann_Gruber
Community Member

Dear Sir or Madam,

Dear

Because I have been using 1Password for a long time, I would like not only the data entered into the login, but also automatically logged in. Have now the question to experts of AgilBits: if I want to put in the settings browser the tick, a hint appears

Autosubmit script installation is necessary
1Password from the Mac - App Store can trigger the login button. To enable this, a script must be installed. Click Next to open the script selection dialog. Then click "Select Script" to allow 1Password to install the required script.

After confirming with Next, the following appears:

2BUA8C4S2C.com.agil ....

The question is now: can I then choose the Scriptordner?

Thanks for the answers.

Gruber Johann

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Johann_Gruber: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! When you open and unlock 1Password, go to Preferences > Browsers, and enable 'Automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords'. Then if you're prompted to install the script, choose the suggested folder and you should be all set to use Autosubmit. Let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you!

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

dear brenty,

Thank you for your reply. I wrote because I'm not sure if this is the correct script that is displayed to me in this line.

If I now take this script, I can then be sure that I'm not on my Mac is a wrong attitude, which is then no longer or only more difficult to correct. Sorry for my caution, because I'm not a professional!

Is this the right script?
    2BUA8C4S2C.com.agil ...

Thank you for your reply.

Gruber Johann.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Johann_Gruber: Oh! Now worries! I'm sorry I misunderstood. Yes, that is correct. 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper is the App Store identifier for 1Password, which is also used as the folder name for its sandbox. Never hurts to ask! :)

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your reply. This script is visible in the top column (menu bar) next to several entries and is also chipped, but can not be confirmed at the bottom right under the term "Select script folder".

I hope you can give me some advice.

Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Johann_Gruber: Ah, maybe a screenshot would help. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

That actually sounds like the script is installed but is damaged. Please try the following:

1. Quit 1Password
    2. Open ​~/Library/Application Scripts​ folder with Finder, e.g. using ​Go > Go To Folder…
    3. Trash ​2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper​ folder
    4. Open 1Password and select Browser Preferences
    5. Toggle ​Automatically submit logins after filling​ off/on
    6. Confirm script installation

Let me know if that helps! :)

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the answer.
    Here is the screenshot.

The other does not work because this file is not found.
    I hope I am understood now.

Thank you.

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Dear Mr. Brenty,

Shortly after I sent the answer to you, I tried again and lo and behold, I have found the file, clicked and now it works.

Thank you for your efforts!

Gruber Johann.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Awesome! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well new. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.